How does Group Coaching Work?
Group Coaching is facilitated by a coach via telephone bridge/conference call in groups of up to 10 people. A coaching group is most effective when the participants have a common objective or vision. (Ex. Production goals, industry achievement (MDRT), or Life and Business Balance) Groups meet on a regular basis over a specific time period with clear objectives that produce measurable results.
What are the Benefits of Group Coaching?
- Allows more people to have the expertise of a professional coach.
- Brings immense collective wisdom to each individual group member.
- Elevates individual and collective achievement with the group accountability.
- Creates an environment of confidentiality and support.
- Promotes feedback and advice from group members.
- Members experience amazing shared ‘aha’ moments that allow change and progress.
- Taps into the collective energy and expertise to inform, inspire and motivate members.
- Encourages experimentation and risk taking with the support of the group.
- Group coaching creates a community of peers who become advocates.